Woven Splendour LLP uses the information provided by you to deliver better customer support, for our customer database and internal record keeping or to facilitate any specific service provided through the website.
- Woven Splendour LLP collects user information to better understand your needs and provide you with the services and support you require. All the information collected through our website is used solely for this purpose and for the sake of our internal record keeping.
- Payment information is collected only when you wish to place an order on the Woven Splendour LLP website. Woven Splendour LLP uses CCAvenue’s secure payment gateways (http://www.ccavenue.com) and your payment information is secured through 128-bit SSL encryption. If you would like to know more about our security features kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment information provided is directly forwarded to the payment gateway and is not recorded in any form by Woven Splendour LLP.
- Information provided by the end user or visitor may be used for Woven Splendour LLP’s promotional campaigns. A user may opt out of our database by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ details provided in the promotional e-mails or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Information provided by the end user or visitor will not be handed over to any external marketing agency or third party. The information is solely for the use of Woven Splendour LLP. Information collected by us is primarily for processing your order, providing updates on the status of your order and for assisting you with any queries you may have.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable at your end. If you would like a copy of the information stored in our database please contact us on our contact info in ‘Contact Us’.
- If you believe any information provided to us by you is incorrect, incomplete or holds cause for dispute please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will rectify it as requested to do so in the quickest means possible
- Woven Splendour LLP explicitly states that it is the sole owner of the information collected through this website.
- Woven Splendour LLP does make use of website analytics and only stores information gathered through its users and visitors such as number of page views, day of visit, means of accessing the website, location, etc. Any personal data about the user or visitor is not collected. None of this information is gathered for any purpose other than our internal research and would not be handed over to any third party.
- If Woven Splendour LLP is acquired, merges or forms a collaboration with another firm then all the information collected through this website would be handed over or accessible by the newly formed body.
- Woven Splendour LLP will make every effort to preserve and protect user privacy through information gathered by this website, but may need to disclose information when required to by law.